Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm thinking about you

I'm thinking about you like girls think about about Prom.
Like babies think about bottles
Like Clouds think about Rain
LIke rings think about fingers
I'm thinking about you like North thinks about South
Like baseball thinks about the world series
Like monkeys think about bananas
Like clocks think about time
I'm thinking about you like scissors think about paper
Like cookies think about milk
Like feet think about dancing
Like birds think about flying
I'm thinking about you like Monday thinks about friday
I can't stop thinking about you

6 comments:

  1. On Monday's...errrone is thinkin bout Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how yo italicized all of the I'm thinking about you lines, it made you pay attention to the post instead of just skimming through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Shabootie that was really cool. I liked that it was short and sweet but I felt it could have used one or two more lines, cause it just ended. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked it! it was pretty short! but thats good! i don't stay interested for long! so this kept me going! good metephors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely written. I really liked how your thoughts flowed together.

    ReplyDelete